- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
IELTS Application,IELTS India,How to Register for IELTS,How to complete the application, Upcoming IELTS Dates,IELTS in 2015 2016, International English Language Testing System 2015 2016 details,IELTS syllabus,IELTS previous exam papers,Understand how to calculate your IELTS scores, What is IELTS?,IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, Eucational news, the British council,IELTS Practice Materials (order from UK),IELTS Practice Materials (order from Australia)
IELTS is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 8,000 organisations worldwide. Last year, more than 2 million tests were taken globally. IELTS is recognised as a secure, valid and reliable indicator of true-to-life ability to communicate in English for education, immigration and professional accreditation.
IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment through more than 900 test centres and locations in over 130 countries.
Benefits of taking IELTS with the British Council are
- Quality test venues
- High quality headphones for the listening module
- Free 30 hour online training on ‘Road to IELTS’
- Get a Free preparation book ‘IELTS 8’ with official examination papers and answers from Cambridge University Press
- Get a chance to win a scholarship worth INR 3,00,000
- Send your IELTS score to 5 universities Free of cost. Terms and conditions apply
How to Register?
You can register for the IELTS :
- In person at your nearest British Council office
- By post/courier; send your completed application form to your nearest British Council office
How to Pay?
- Pay online by Credit / Debit Card (Visa, Visa electron, Master Card)
- Pay through Cash or Demand Draft or Credit Card
- Make cash payment at any ICICI bank branch by filling in the ICICI/British Council payment slip. Download ICICI payment slip from here.
- Send a demand drawn in favour of “British Council Division” along with a copy of the online registration confirmation.
- Demand drafts should be made to British Council Division and payable in:
- Delhi for North India
- Mumbai for West India
- Chennai for South India
- Kolkata for East India
How to complete the application
- Once you have completed the online registration process, please send the British Council the following documents within 3 working days:
If you are paying online
- Pay by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Visa electron or Master Card) by visiting the British Council along with a copy of registration if applied online.
- A copy of the email confirming that you have been registered online.
- Two signed passport sized colour photographs (not older than six months and without glasses). For photograph specifications visit candidate’s photographs for full details
- A photocopy of your valid passport
If we do not receive the above mentioned documents within 3 working days, your application will be automatically cancelled.
If you are paying by DD or an ‘ICICI payment slip’ at a British Council Office / Library
- A copy of the email confirming that you have been registered online or signed application form
- Two signed passport sized colour photographs (not older than six months and without glasses). For photograph specifications visitcandidate’s photographs for full details.
- A photocopy of your valid passport.
- The evidence of your payment made (either the demand draft or the ‘British Council Copy’ of the ICIC Deposit / payment slip after your payment has been made).
The address of the test venue and timings of the test will be provided in your hall ticket which will reach you five days before the test.
Upcoming Test Dates
IELTS has 48 fixed test dates each year to ensure high levels of quality and security. The test dates for 2015 2016 are listed below.
The Academic version of the test is available on all 48 dates. The General Training version of the test is available on 24 dates.
Your local test centre can offer IELTS tests on any of these days, although dates may vary in some centres, according to local demand. Find your nearest IELTS centre and check the test dates they offer to find options that suit you.
(For 2015 2016, additional General Training test dates are available in Australia only on 19 January, 23 February, 11 May, 3 August, 17 August, 29 August and 30 November.)
2015 2016 Test Dates
Understand how to calculate your IELTS scores, What is IELTS?,IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, Eucational news, the British council
We wish you all the best for your future..