- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
NDA Entrance Exam 2015 2016, NDA Entrance Exam 2015 2016 date, NDA Exam admit card, NDA Entrance Exam 2015 2016 admit cardThe Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the National Defence Academy (NDA) 2015 2016 entrance examination on April 19. UPSC has published the admit cards on March 31 and the candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of UPSC.
With just 10 days left for the entrance examination, the students must concentrate on the exam and study smart. Along with preparing for the entrance, the students must also refer to some sample papers and make an efficient schedule. The candidates must focus more on the scoring topics as the syllabus for the entrance examination is vast and easy.
The entrance examination of NDA will have two papers, Mathematics (300 marks) and General Ability Test (600 marks). The candidates will be given a time of two and a half hours to finish the examination as the questions will be objective type questions.
Paper 1: Mathematics: Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability
Paper 2: General Ability Test:
Part A: English
Part B: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Indian History, Freedom Movement in India, Civics, Geography, Current Events
Here are some tips and tricks to help you prepare with the entrance examination:
- The candidates must prepare schedule for their preparation and divide time for both papers accordingly
- The candidates must refer to the NCERT books for their preparation
- The Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry sections should be prepared from Class 12th books and Biology, Geography, History, Political Science, and Economics should be prepared up to Class 10th level
- The candidates must know the basic concepts of mathematics as questions are asked in both forms: to complete the statement or to solve
- The candidates must keep a quick revision sheet for important mathematics points and formulae
- The English questions under the General Ability test focus on reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary. The candidates must revise the basic grammar rules from a reliable source
- The English section for 200 marks is one of the most scoring sections in the NDA examination so it’s important to prepare for it well
- The candidates must not wait for the last day and must work on their vocabulary from now. The candidates must work on their reading skills and must try to learn new words everyday
- Prepare for Part B of Paper II subject wise then revise topic wise also. The questions may not always be classified into the different sections so it’s important you are ready for the questions.
- The candidates must understand the Physics topics and concepts and also their practical applications
- For Chemistry, the candidates must know the basic concepts and classifications of elements, compounds and mixtures
- The candidates must be aware of the current situations and prepare for Environment Science and General Science
- The candidates must have a lot of knowledge of the India’s struggle for freedom, Constitution of India and the political scenario of India
- Current Affairs is one of the most important sections for the entrance. The candidates must be well aware of the events that took place, at least five years ago
- The candidates must practice the sample papers in order to understand the pattern and the format of the question paper.
- The candidates can study from the specified NDA preparation books to aid themselves in preparation