- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Karnataka Bank is scheduled to carry out Officers Scale I examination in the month of December 2015 2016. The expected date for the examination is December 27, 2015 2016. Candidates who are supposed to appear for this recruitment examination should download their respective admit cards or call letters from the official website of the bank.
Candidates may follow the instructions given below so as to download the call letters:
- Log on to the official website of the Karnataka Bank.
- Click on the tab called “Careers”.
- Click on the link called “Online Examination Call Letter – Download Click Here”.
- Enter and submit the required information like registration number, date of birth and pass word.
- Admit card or call letter would be flashed on the screen.
- Candidates need to take out print outs of the same.
- Call letter or admit card is a mandatory document for all candidates, so as to take the exam.
Formed in 1924, Karnataka Bank is one of the leading private banks in India. It’s headquarter is located at Mangalore. This bank is located across 20 states. Bank is having more than 500 branches with more than 5800 employees