- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
IBPS Specialist Officer 2015 2016 Notification – Apply Online for Various Specialist Officer Posts: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has advertised notification for recruitment of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I) Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 18-11-2015 2016 to 09-12-2015 2016. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
DOWNLOAD CWE IV ADMIT CARDS HERE:
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
3. RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale-I)
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
5. HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
IBPS Conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE SPL – III) for selection of personnel for Specialist Officer Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks.
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Canara Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Central Bank of India||UCO Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||United Bank of India|
|IDBI Bank||Any Other Bank/Financial Institution|
Cut off Score: Candidate have to secure a minimum standard score in each of the tests and also total to be considered to be called for interview.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-11-2015 2016. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1984 and not later than 01-11-1994 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for Post No.1, 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry for Post No.2, Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or Post Graduation degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level for Post No.3 and for further information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Online payment of Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates), Rs.600/- (for all others). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through IBPS Website www.ibps.in from 18-11-2015 2016 to 09-12-2015 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through website “www.ibps.in”.
2. Open the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
3. Read the Instructions carefully.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply Online for CWE – Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Enter basic information in the application form.
7. After that Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, note it down.
8. Upload Photograph and signature.
9. Click on Submit button.
10. Pay the fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
11. On successful completion of transaction an e-receipt will be generated.
12. Take Printout of the e-receipt and online application.
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Application: 18-11-2015 2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2015 2016.
Payment of Application Fee through Online: 18-11-2015 2016 to 09-12-2015 2016.
Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 03-02-2015 2016.
Online Examination Dates: 14-02-2015 2016 & 15-02-2015 2016.
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 2015 2016.
Download of call letters for Interview: March 2015 2016.
Conduct of Interview: March 2015 2016.
Provisional Allotment: April 2015 2016.