- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had published the results for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), February 2015 2016 session on their official website, on April 1. The exam was conducted in 96 cities at 988 exam centres.
Out of a total of 6,77,554 candidates who had appeared for the exam, only 80,187 candidates have qualified the exam.
Result Highlights for CTET February 2015 2016 can be checked below:
Paper-I (Primary classes-I to V)
Registered candidates: 2,39,961
Appeared candidates: 2,07,522
Qualified candidates: 37,153
This means a total of 17.90 per cent candidates have qualified the exam. Last year, only 11.95 per cent candidates cleared Paper I.
Paper-II (Elementary classes VI-VIII)
Registered candidates: 5,61,706
Appeared candidates: 4,70,032
Qualified candidates: 43,034
The overall pass percentage of candidates who appeared for Paper II has also increased this year. It has reached 9.16 percent, last year, it was 2.80 per cent.
The OMR sheets and answer key for the exam had been published earlier to provide an insight into the candidates’ expected scores.
For any clarification, the candidates can contact “The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092”. Also, they can contact at 011-22240108/22240104. The queries can be mailed to email@example.com