- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Delhi engineering Web counselling 2016 Dates DELHI JAC results declared Ranks Marks Hall Ticket Admission Criteria Certificate Fee Category Seat Allotment Submit Procedure 2016
JAC Delhi 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must not be younger than 17 years of age and must not be older than 25 years of age on or before October 1, 2016.
For Delhi Candidates:
- Candidates who will apply as Delhi candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi only.
- Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 60 % or more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together, and must have passed his/her 10+2 or equivalent exam with English as a core subject.
- It is also mandatory that the candidates have scored the passing marks in each and every above mentioned subjects
- Candidates aspiring for IIIT Delhi must have obtained a minimum of 80% marks in their 10+2
For outside Delhi Candidates:
- All the eligibility conditions will remain same except that candidates have to study in the School / College / Institute located outside the NCT of Delhi.
JAC Delhi 2016 Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure and criterion will vary from institute to institute under JAC Delhi 2016.
- For DTU, NSIT and IGDTUW: Admission to these institutes will be done on the basis of marks / rank obtained by a candidate in JEE Main 2016.
- For IIIT-Delhi: Admission in IIT–D will also be done on the basis of JEE Main 2016 score only but aspiring candidate have to obtain a minimum of 80% marks in their Class 12th or equivalent exam.
JAC Delhi 2016 Application Procedure:
- Candidates have to register themselves online first and after they will be required to log in after successful registration.
- After logging in, candidates should enter all the necessary details.
- After filling up all the details, candidates will be required to pay the fee for JAC Delhi 2016.
- After payment of fee, candidates will be able to fill their choices for counselling
JAC Delhi 2016 Important Dates:
|Start of Online application for JAC Delhi 2016||Last week of June, 2016|
|Last Date for payment of Registration-cum-Counseling fee||Second week of July, 2016|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||Second week of July, 2016|
|Merit List Announcement||Last week of July, 2016|
|Counselling||Second week of July, 2016 to First week of August, 2016|
JAC Delhi 2016 Counselling:
- Candidates, who will qualify JEE Main 2016 and will satisfy all the eligibility conditions have to enter their preference of courses and institute for the JAC Delhi 2016 after online registration.
- For JAC Delhi 2016, Institute wise merit lists will be prepared and the seat allotment will be done on the basis of those merit lists which and on the basis of admission guidelines of respective institute.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to attend the counselling in person and submit their original documents for verification.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats during JAC Delhi 2016 must pay the requisite fees for confirming their admission.
Joint Admission Counseling(JAC),
New Delhi, India