- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Jammu and kashmir engineering Web counselling 2016 Dates JAMMU AND KASHMIR CEE results declared Ranks Marks Hall Ticket Admission Criteria Certificate Fee Category Seat Allotment Submit Procedure 2016
J&K BPEE CET 2016 Important Dates:
|Starting of Online Submission of J&K BPEE CET 2016 Application Form Date||January 22 to February 20, 2016|
|Last Date for submitting J&K BPEE CET 2016 Application Form Online||February 27, 2016|
|Check J&K BPEE CET 2016 Application status||Upto February 27, 2016|
|If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before||March 3, 2016|
|Download of J&K BPEE CET 2016 Admit Card Date||May 8, 2016|
|J&K BPEE CET 2016 Exam Date||May 14 and 15, 2016|
|J&K BPEE CET 2016 Result Date||3rd week of June, 2016|
|J&K BPEE CET 2016 Counselling Dates||1st week of July 2016 onwards|
J&K BPEE CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Candidates have passed higher secondary Part-II (12th/10+2 class) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board with at least: (i) English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his/her subjects for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy and Diploma in Dental hygiene; or (ii) English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as his/her subjects for admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses
- To apply for J&K BPEE CET 2016 entrance exam, candidates must have obtained at 10+2 level not less than 50% marks in case of open merit candidate and not less than 40% marks in case of ST, SC and OBC candidates.
- Candidates, who are going to appear or who have appeared in 12th Class Examination of any recognized Board but waiting for their result are also eligible to apply for J&K BPEE CET 2016. However, they will not be considered for selection if they fail to upload their attested Marks Card of 12th class examination within the prescribed date for which separate notification will be issued and have secured marks as mentioned.
J&K BPEE CET 2016 Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the scores obtained by them in J&K BPEE CET 2016 exam. Considering the factors like no of candidates appeared, difficulty level of the exam and total number of seats; the exam authority will announce the cutoff and on the basis of cutoff, admissions process will be conducted.