- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Notification of Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2015 2016:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit invited online applications for the National Eligibility Test- 2015 2016 (NET 2015 2016). Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 12 August 2015 2016. This test will be conducted for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship.
- Opening Date of Online application forms: 22 July 2015 2016
- Closing Date of Online application forms: 12 August 2015 2016
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 19 August 2015 2016
Candidates should have 4 years BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/Integrated BS/MS/MSc or equivalent degree with at least 55 per cent marks for general and OBC (50 per cent for SC/ST candidates, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates).
Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
The single paper MCQ based test will be held in sex subjects:
(i) Life Sciences, (ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, (iii) Mathematical Sciences, (iv) Chemical Sciences, (v) Physical Sciences, (vi) Engineering Sciences.
Session: Morning (9 AM to 12 Noon); Afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM).
Rs.400/- for General
Rs.200/- for Other Backward Classes(OBC)
Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH )
How to Apply
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: website: www.csirhrdg.res.in before 12 August 2015 2016.
Candidates after successfully submitting online application are required to take a print out of the Application Form, paste recent black & white photograph, put signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code by Ordinary post to Sr. Controller of Examination, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before 19 August 2015 2016.