- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Top 5 scholarship for 12th passouts,Top 5 scholarship for 12th,How can I take scholarship after class 12th, Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test,NEST details,Uttar pardesh govt scolarship, Indian Oil Academic iocl Scholarships details,pre matric scholarship scheme for students belonging to minority communities
Due to economic hardship many talented youngster after scoring distinction marks often fail to carry out further higher study. For helping the such extra ordinary talents many Govt and Non-Govt institution coming forward with monetary help such as scholarship and fellowship for their continue study in india and abroad. All student who wish to get scholarship must have knowledge about what are the these scholarship? What are terms and conditions? How We can apply? What is the eligibility for such fellowship and scholarship ? Let us know all the details of different types of scholarship for 10th and 12th students :-
1. Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST):- NEST scholarship is given by S.U.F.I (SU Foundation of India) who is self-financed, NGO (Non Government Organisation) engaged in educational, social and economical upliftment of individuals. N.E.S.T aim is help the promising and exceptionally gifted students who has a determination, commitment and excellence in their studies with worries of financial problems. N.E.S.T scholarship help themselves in financial funding subject to fulfilling the criteria of scholarship. N.E.S.T scholarship award Rs 20000 to 25000 each students of CLASS XI and CLASS XII (only from Science Stream) who has scored the All India Rank in N.E.S.T scholarship test.
N.E.S.T scholarship online test is consisting of 200 questions and attempting time is 120 minutes , total marks is 200. The online test is comprises of 4 sections of 50 questions each, Section 1 consisting of questions from Maths, Physics, chemistry and Biology, and rest of sections is English Language, General Knowledge, Logical reasoning and others.
The more details of N.E.S.T scholarship exams and Scholarship Application Form can be obtained from http://www.nest.net.in
2. UTTAR PARDESH GOVT SCOLARSHIP : Uttar Pardesh Govt every years provide scholarship to all the eligible students of class 1 to 10th, XI and XII who comes under jurisdiction of UP Govt school and colleges. These scholarships are distributed and handled by Scholarship Management System, Uttar Pardesh. There are two types of scholarship, Prematric and Postmatric. Both scholarships are entitled for General, OBC, SC/ST, Minority students, subject to fulfilling the scholarship eligibility criteria. Beside that Uttar Pardesh govt also awards scholarship for higher studies after 12th. For UP GOVT scholarship, scholarship exams and Scholarship Application Form details, just log to http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
3. Indian Oil Academic iocl Scholarships : Indian Oil one of the biggest oil corporation in India distributes 2000 iocl scholarship every year for 10th and 12th students subject to iocl scholarship eligibility. These iocl scholarship carries Rs1000/- every month financial assistance to 10th students and Rs 3000/- for 12th students. The minimum score for getting Indian Oil corporation scholarship is 65% for General category students in 10th and for OBC, SC/ST and Girls the percentage is 60%, and for Person with disability (PWD) the percentage required for scholarship is 50%. The age limit for IOC scholarship is minimum 15 years and maximum is 30 years. The family income of student from all sources is not more than Rs 100000/-. Income certificate for iocl scholarship should be issued by only Competent Revenue Authorities. For more information regarding India Oil Academic Scholarships, scholarship exams and scholarship application form http://www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx
4. PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO MINORITY COMMUNITIES
The Indian Government provides 20000 scholarship every year for Minority communities of India i.e Christians, Sikhs, Muslims, Buddhists and Parsi’s at pre matric level. The main aim of these scholarships, to encourage the minority community parents to send their children to school without any financial burden. The scholarship scheme help in forming the foundation for their educational goal attainment and provide a vast level support in the competitive employment arena. Through this scholarship scheme minority community students can upliftment their socio economic condition, which is a constraint in getting higher education.
The minority scholarship is 30% earmarked for girl students. In case if the sufficient number of eligible girl students are not available then the rest of the scholarship may awarded to eligible boy’s student.
Eligibility Conditions for Pre matric Scholarship :
(i) Scholarship will be available to the minority community students who are studying in Classes I to X. The award of scholarship will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination. Maintenance allowance will be provided to day scholars and hostellers.
(ii) The scholarship will be discontinued if a student fails in, to secure 50% marks in the annual examination except in exceptional cases of unavoidable reasons certified by the Principal/competent authority from school and recommended by the State Govt/Union Territory Administration.
(iii) Scholarship award will not given to more than two students from same family.
(iv) There should be regular attendance of the students in the class for which the level of attendance will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
(v) Income certificate furnishes by way of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper should be on self-certification basis of self-employed guardian/parents and from employer for employed guardian/parents.
(vi) The school/institute will certify the claim of student on the basis of permanent address and parents’ address that being an outstation student, he is not residing in hostel of the school/institute concerned.
(vii) Migration of student from one school/institute to another would not normally be during the course of academic year except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of student’s academic career.
(viii) If a student violates discipline of school or any other conditions and terms of the scholarship, scholarship may be cancelled or suspended.
(ix) If it is found that a student have obtained a scholarship by false documents and statement, her/his scholarship will be cancelled and the amount of the already paid scholarship will be recovered.
(x) The scholarship as Course fee/Tuition fee will be credited to the school’s, institute’s bank account and amount will transfer electronically through the banks.
(xi) Maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s self bank account and amount will be transferred electronically through the banks.
(xii) The student obtaining scholarship benefit under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits of any other scheme.
(xiii) A student shall be eligible for only 1 scholarship for all sources, i.e., SC, ST, OBC.
Rate of Pre Matric Scholarship : The Pre Matric Scholarship or financial assistance will be provided to class VI and X for admission and Tuition/Course fee to Hostellers, Day Scholars along with maintenance allowance as mentioned below subject to ceiling indicated :-
|S.No.||Item||Hostellers *||Day Scholars|
|1||Admission fee from class VI to X||
|Rs.500/- Per month subject to terms and conditions|
subject to terms and conditions.
|2||Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- p.m.||Rs.350/-||
|subject to terms and conditions||subject to terms and conditions|
|3||Maintenance allowance will be|
|payable not exceeding for a period of 10 months in an academic year.|
|(i) Class I to V|
NIL Rs. 100/- Per month.
(ii) Class VI to XRs. 600/-p.m. Rs. 100/- Per month. subject to terms and conditions.
For more details of Minority Pre matric Scholarship scheme, scholarship exams and scholarship application form http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/prematric
5. POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR STUDENTS BELONGING TO MINORITY COMMUNITIES
This scholarship awarded to the students who are studies in india either in government or private school, college or universities including residential institutes of either govt or private institutes or bodies. This scholarship also cover vocational and technical courses in ITI and Industrial Training centre affiliated with NCVT (National council for Vocational training) of Class XI and XII level. The objective of Post Matric scholarship is provide monetary benefits to meritorious students of minority community belonging to economic weaker section to provide them opportunities for higher education.
ELIGIBILITY OF POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP :- Post matric scholarship will be awarded to the those minority students who has secured not less than 50% marks or grade in the previous final examination and whose Gurdian/Parents annual income does not exceed Rs 2,00,000/- from all sources.
SELECTION PROCEDURE OF POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP
Unlike other scholarship as like, for SC/ST there are a limited and fixed number of Post matric scholarship for minorities. Students given preference from BPL Families, having the lowest income in the ascending order. Before the new scholarship application consideration renewal application would be full exhausted.
Rate of Post Matric Scholarship : The Scholarship or financial assistance will be provided to class XI and XII for admission and Tuition/Course fee alongwith maintenance allowance as mentioned below subject to ceiling indicated :
(Amount in Rs.)
|Sl.||Item||Hosteller *||Day scholar|
|1||Admission and tuition fee for student of classes XI and XII.||subject to a||subject||to||a|
|Rs.7,000 per annum.||Rs.7,000 per annum.|
|2||Admission and course/tuition fee for||subject to a Max||Subject||To||a|
|vocational and technical courses of XI||Ceiling of Rs 10000 per annum.||Max||ceiling||of|
|and XII standard. (Includes fees/charges for rawmaterials)||Rs.10,000 per annum.|
|3||Admission and tuition fee for||under-||subject to a||subject||to||a|
|graduate, post graduate.||Max||ceiling||Max||ceiling||of|
|of Rs.3,000 per annum.||Rs.3,000 per annum.|
|4||Maintenance allowance in an academic|
|Year only for 10 months year (Includes expense for study material)||Rs.235 p.m||Rs.235 p.m|
|(i) Classes XI and XII including|
|vocational and Technical courses of this level.|
|(ii)Courses other than Professional and||Rs.355 p.m.||Rs.185 p.m.|
|graduate and post graduate level|
|(iii) Ph.D and M. Phil||Rs.510 p.m.||Rs.330 p.m.|
|(For those who are not awarded|
|university or any other authority)|
For more details of Minority Post matric Scholarship, scholarship exams and scholarship application form :- http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/Postmetric