- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Tamil Nadu Medical counselling 2016 Dates TAMIL NADU MEDICAL results declared Ranks Marks Hall Ticket Admission Criteria Certificate Fee Category Seat Allotment Submit Procedure 2016
Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 Eligibility: Admission to MBBS and BDS programmes offered at different medical colleges of Tamil Nadu will be done strictly on fulfilment of eligibility criteria as asked by examination authority. The highlights of Tamil Nadu PG Medical 2016 eligibility criteria are given below:
Age: 17 years of age as on December 31, 2017
Domicile: Candidate should be a Citizen of India and native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates must have studied from VIII to XII standards in schools in Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who studied from VIII to XII standards either partly or completely in schools situated outside Tamil Nadu have to produce the Nativity Certificate
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board /any other equivalent Board in one and the same attempt with requisite percentage in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and Physics, Chemistry, Biology with any other subjects
- Candidates undergoing MBBS and BDS course are not eligible to apply for MBBS and BDS course respectively
Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 Application Form: The application procedure of Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 begins from May 26. Candidates have to fill Tamil Nadu Medical Admission 2016 Application Form in their own handwriting after downloading it. The filled in application form of Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Admission 2016 must reach to concerned admission authority on or before June 7, 2016 up to 05:00 pm with all requisite enclosures in a large sized envelope measuring 38cm X 28cm. The envelope must be super scribed with ‘APPLICATION FOR MBBS / BDS COURSE 2016 – 2017 SESSION’ and must be sent to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai -10.
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 500 while SC/SCA and ST candidates who are Natives of Tamil Nadu are exempted from payment of the cost of TN Medical 2016 Application Form.
Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 Important Dates: The application form of Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 is available from May 26 and the last date for downloading and submission of application form is June 6, 2016. Candidates can check Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS 2016 important dates from the table mentioned below.
|Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 Admissions Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of downloading application||May 25, 2016|
|Start date of issue of TN Medical 2016 Application||May 26, 2016|
|Last date of sale of Application & Downloading||June 6, 2016 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last date for submission of Application form||June 7, 2016 up to 07:00 pm|
|Declaration of Merit||June 17, 2016|
Allotment of seats by Personal Appearance
|Phase 1 – June 20, 2016 for Special Category
Phase 2 – June 21 to 25, 2016 for Others
Phase 3 – July 18 to 21, 2016
Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected for Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 admission strictly on the basis of merit list prepared by the admission authority Selection Committee Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. The selection procedure of Tamil Nadu Medical 2016 will be done as per the candidate’s rank in merit list. For allotment of MBBS and BDS seats, candidates will be called for counselling process as per the schedule allotted for their rank. The MBBS and BDS seats allotted to candidates as per their rank and preference for the course and colleges.