- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT) 2015 2016,RPMT 2015 2016,RPMT, RPMT Counselling Dates Schedule, Rajasthan Medical Colleges Entrance Exam Admissions 2015 2016, RPMT Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2015 2016, MBBS, BDS,BAMS
Get Here Latest Updates of 2015 2016
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT) is conducted every year by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admission in various dental, medical and veterinary institutes in Rajasthan. The admission to 85% seats will be done via the RPMT 2015 2016 exam and the rest will be filled by All India Candidates via the NEET UG 2015 2016 Exam.
RPMT Entrance Exam Courses
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
RPMT 2015 2016 Eligibility Criteria
For MBBS: The Senior Secondary examination or theIndian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
For BDS: The Senior Secondary examination or theIndian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject.
Note: Where the Course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 educational structure of the National Committee, the candidate will have to undergo period of one year Pre-Professional training before admission to Medical Colleges. The Pre-Professional Course may be conducted either at a Medical College or a Science College.
Provided also that:
- In case of admission on the basis of competitive entrance examinations, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the competitive examination. In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination and competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above. Further, for persons with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/STPH/ OBC-PH/SBC-PH are required.
- Provided further that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, the result of which has not been declared is to be provisionally permitted to take up the competitive entrance examination and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS/ BDS Course, he/ she shall not be admitted in that course until he/ she holds the eligibility criteria.
Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2015 2016, i.e., born on or before 01-01-1996.
Other Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate has studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Rajasthan and is an Indian National.
- Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for appearing at RPMT-2015 2016.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired (i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan (ii) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has serve for more than three years with State Government.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Govt. Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies/ Council/ Panchayat Samiti/ Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least three years of service on the last date of submission of application in the year of admission.
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the University of Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving/Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the RPMT-2015 2016.
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving/Retired person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in caseof Para-Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of the application for admission.
- Candidate is a Son/Daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State.
RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form
The RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form will have two parts and will be filled online only. The candidates are required to complete all the phase of the form filling process online only. The candidates who send handwritten or typed or Photostat copies or screen print out or printed RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form will be rejected.
The candidates should complete the online form filling process very carefully as per the instructions as if any lapse is detected at any stage the candidature will be cancelled even if the candidate was in last round of admission process.
RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form filling instructions will be available on the website and must be read and obeyed carefully. In case the candidate faces any problem in filling the form, an email can be dropped at email@example.com which is RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form helpline.
The candidates have to generate the Bank Challan to remit the RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form fee at the designated bank branch. The candidates should keep the Bank Transaction ID, their User ID and Password for future use and keep it safe.
The candidates should make sure that the Transaction ID is mentioned on all the three slips of RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form Challan. After the candidates have completed the Part 1 of the application process they can fill the RPMT 2015 2016 Application Form Part 2.
RPMT 2015 2016 Important Dates*
|Start of Sale of Application Form||March 2015 2016 Last Week|
|Last Date of Receiving Application Form||April 2015 2016 Third Week|
|Registration No. on www.ruhsraj.org||May, 2015 2016 Second Week|
|Roll No. & Details of Centre allocated on website||May 2015 2016 Third Week|
|Examinations||May, 2015 2016 Last Week|
|Declaration of Result||June, 2015 2016 Third Week|
|First Counseling MBBS, BDS||July, 2015 2016 Third Week|
|Second Counseling MBBS, BDS||August, 2015 2016 Last week|
|Place of Counseling for all Courses||R.U.H.S. Pratap Nagar, Jaipur|
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test 2015 2016 Examination Pattern
Rajasthan Pre Medical Test includes 200 objective type questions (50 questions each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) of 4 marks each. Each question shall have four options to answer. There shall be no negative marking.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,
Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road,
Jaipur – 302 033
For Latest RPMT 2015 2016 News, visit : www.ruhsraj.org