- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Meghalaya TET 2015 2016, Meghalaya TET Eligiblity Criteria , Meghalaya ML TET 2015 2016 ,Board of Secondary Education Meghalaya ML TET 2015 2016, Meghalaya TET,Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (ML TET) Exam Date Notification of ML TET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2015 2016 Examination Result,ML TET 2015 2016 result,SET notifications, State Eligibility Test, Eligibility and Qualifications for Meghalaya TET,Syllabus and Scheme,Structure and Content,Duration of examination,subjects in Meghalaya TET, ML TET 2015 2016
This new eligibility test named as Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET) for recruitment teacher in Meghalaya . Let’s check out the question paper pattern of Meghalaya TET, Exam Timings, Full marks of Teachers Eligibility Test and Syllabus of Meghalaya TET exam for Teachers Recruitment below.
Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET) is applicable for the Primary School Teacher Recruitment, Secondary School Teacher Recruitment and Higher Secondary School Teacher Recruitment; it means Meghalaya TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) is mandatory for all of them who want to be a Teacher of any school from now onwards.
The Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET) Examination will be of 150 marks (total marks) containing all Objective type multiple choice questions. Meghalaya TET Exam Question paper won’t be tough and will be used to check the knowledge of the aspiring teachers in Student Psychology, Basic Language, Science & Arts subjects. The syllabus of Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET Exam Syllabus) will cover the basics of Student Psychology, Language Subjects, Science & arts and General Knowledge etc.
If you are thinking why this new Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility test (Meghalaya TET) has been introduced then let us tell you that the Meghalaya TET Exam will help to select more qualified & eligible candidates as School Teachers and to lifting up the Educational Structure in Meghalaya. Now, if you want to know the extra facility or advantages of Meghalaya TET Exam (Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test) then the answer is – the qualified (passed) candidates of Meghalaya TET will get a Certificate.
• Question Paper Pattern of Meghalaya TET Exam (Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test): All Objective types multiple choice questions and the total mark is 150.
• Meghalaya TET Examination Total Time is scheduled only 90-minutes for the candidates to answer questions.
• Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test (Meghalaya TET) Examination syllabus is Basic knowledge of Students Psychology, Science, Arts, Language & General Knowledge paper.
• Marks to Qualify / Pass Meghalaya TET (Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test) Exam: 60% marks should be achieved to pass (qualify) the Meghalaya TET Examination successfully and to appear in afterwards examinations.
ML TET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
ML TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Meghalaya primary school.
Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Meghalaya upper primary school.
Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
ML TET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Meghalaya Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(v) Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://megeducation.gov.in/