- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Dadra and Nagar Haveli TET ,Dadra and Nagar Haveli Teachers Eligibility Test Exam DateNotification Books of TET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,Dadra and Nagar Haveli TET 2015 2016, Dadra and Nagar Haveli TET Recruitment,Dadra and Nagar Haveli School Service Commission,Syllabus and Scheme,Structure and Content , State Eligibility Test,SET 2015 2016,Eligibility and Qualifications for CTET
By the provided information from http://dnh.nic.in/NoticeBoard.html Government portal, we came to know that there is no such deducated exam for Dadra and Nagar Haveli TET, but they can apply for Central Teachers Eligibility Test CTET, also we are providing you details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET),Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MH TET),Gujarat Teachers Eligibility Test (GTET), which we think may be beneficial for you.
MH TET 2015 2016 Maharashtra TET Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MH TET) Exam DateNotification of MH TET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
Gujarat TET 2015 2016,GTET 2015 2016 Gujarat TET,Gujarat TET ,Eligibility and Qualifications for Gujarat TET,Gujarat Teachers Eligibility Test (GTET) Exam Date Notification,GTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,,Gujarat TET-II Exam 2015 2016 Declared – Online Application Form Available here,Read Here Official Notification,Apply Online for TET-2 From Here,GTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V) Duration of examination
CTET 2015 2016, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification Results Application Admission 2015 2016, CTET download admit card 2015 2016 here, CTET July brochure information, CTET last date submission, Structure Syllabus of CTET 2015 2016
CBSE CTET Answer Key 2015 2016,Download Admit Card of CTET 2015 2016,Sample OMR Sheet, Paper I,PaperII,ctet 2015 2016 answer key, ctet 2015 2016 answer sheet, CTET 2015 2016 Answer Sheet Paper2,CTET Answer Key July 2015 2016, ctet answer sheet 2015 2016, ctet paper 1 answer key, ctet paper 2 answer key, Paper1,Download Admit Card of CTET 2015 2016,
MH TET 2015 2016 Maharashtra TET
- The Government of Maharashtra will conduct Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2015 2016 also known as Maharashtra TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Maharashtra TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Maharashtra.
- Statistics provided by the note pointed out that the total number of sanctioned posts for teachers in the state is 3,38,658 and 32,746 of these posts are vacant. In all 81.66% of the 69,722 schools have RTE-compliant pupil-teacher ratio (PTR) in the state. Maharashtra’s overall PTR has been pegged at 25 students per teacher, while the number of RTE-compliant PTR schools is 56,932.
- The state has 64,296 schools with drinking water facilities and this constitutes 92.22% of the total schools while 60,058 schools (86.14%) have ramps. Similarly, 16,542 schools have common toilets while 49,772 schools have independent toilets for girls and boys.
- MH TET 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Maharashtra OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Maharashtra. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the MH TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Maharashtra TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Maharashtra TET (MH TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015 2016:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Maharashtra TET (MH TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for MH TET.
MH TET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
MH TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Maharashtra primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Maharashtra upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
MH TET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)