- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Madhya Pradesh Medical counselling 2016 Dates MP PMT results declared Ranks Marks Hall Ticket Admission Criteria Certificate Fee Category Seat Allotment Submit Procedure 2016
GRADATION LIST New
|Out State Treatment (OST) New||GIS New|
MP PMT 2016 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Availability of application forms: from 23 May, 2016
- Last date for submission of application: 23 June, 2016
- Date of MP PMT 2016: 7 July, 2016 12 p.m.to 3:15 p.m.
- First counselling: by July 2016
- Start of academic session: 1 August, 2016
- Last date for admission to seats to unforeseen circumstances: 9 September, 2016
MP PMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria for MP PMT 2016
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should atleast be 17 years old as on or before 31 December, 2016. The Certificate of High School or mark sheet should be furnished during admission as age proof.
- The candidates should have completed their Higher Secondary Examination from Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal or any other recognised board scoring a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and should pass individually in all the subjects including physics, chemistry and biology. For the candidates belonging to the reserved class should score a minimum of 40% marks.
- The foreign nationals are also eligible to appear for MP PMT 2016 provided the Government of India, External Affairs Ministry should recognise the University or Board that the candidate has passed out of.
- The candidates must have studied English as one of the main subject in the Higher Secondary Examination.