- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
KMAT-2 2015 2016 exam dates is re-scheduled to be held on September 14, 2015 2016
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)-2, 2015 2016 is scheduled to be held on September 14, 2015 2016. Earlier the test was scheduled to be held on August 24, 2015 2016 which was later postponed till indefinite time, is now decided to be held in September. The last date to apply is September 10, 2015 2016.
The KMAT 2015 2016 question paper pattern varies from program to program. Paper patterns are as follows:
MBA:Language Comprehension (40 questions), Mathematical Skills (40 questions) and Basic Aptitude (40 questions).
MCA:Language Comprehension (40 questions), Mathematical Skills (40 questions) and Logical Reasoning (40 questions).
However, the final admission will be decided on the basis of performance in the entrance test as well as in the qualifying exam. KMAT Test 1 was held on August 3 and the results are available on the official website of KMAT.
The KMAT 2015 2016 examination is going to be held at following cities:
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) was established on January 29, 2003 because of the need for a professional body which will provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to postgraduate professional courses, viz., MBA, PGDM and MCA. KPPGCA has in its fold over 169 member institutions which are affiliated to respective universities in Karnataka.