Haryana Medical counselling 2016 Dates HARYANA MBBS BDS results declared Ranks Marks Hall Ticket Admission Criteria Certificate Fee Category Seat Allotment Submit Procedure 2016
AIPMT 2016 Counselling:
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the counselling of AIPMT 2016 in three beginning tentatively in the month of July. AIPMT 2016 counselling will be conducted in online mode for allotment of as many 3500 MBBS and BDS seats. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank in AIPMT 2016 result.
Important highlights of Haryana MBBS BDS 2016 Counselling:
- The counselling will be conducted in an offline mode at Pt.B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak
- Candidates as per their rank in Haryana MBBS BDS 2016 Merit List will be have to appear for the counselling as per date and time specified for their rank
- Candidates will have to bring all the required documents in original at the time of counselling otherwise they will not be alowed to participate in seat allotment procedure
- The allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in 4 medical and 1 dental college of Haryana will be done purely on the basis of merit list
- After the final allotment of seats candidates have to attend medical examination on the given dates. Candidates who fail to attend the Medical Examination on the notified dates then their admission claim fot the alloted seats will be rejected
- Haryana MBBS BDS 2016 Counselling: The counselling of Haryana MBBS BDS 2016 will be held tentatively in the month of August, 2016. The counselling will be held in offline mode at Pt.B.D.Sharma PGIMS Rohtak as per the schedule which is to be released in the month of July, 2016.
Top Medical Colleges of India: Candidates can check below the top 6 most preferred Medical Colleges of India from the table given below. The classification of these top 6 Medical institutions is based on student preference.
|Name of the College||Location|
|Maulana Azad Medical College||Delhi|
|VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital||Delhi|
|University College Of Medical Sciences||Delhi|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College||Delhi|
|Government Medical College||Chandigarh|
|Seth G.S. Medical College||Mumbai|
Candidates can check below for the number of MBBS seats in different medical colleges of Haryana:
|Haryana Medical Colleges||Haryana Medical 2015 Seats|
|PT.B.D.Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||200 (including 15% seats through AIPMT, 1 for nominee of Government of India & NRI seats if sanctioned by the State Government)|
|BPS Government Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 exclusively for female candidates (including 15% seats through AIPMT, 1 for nominee of Government of India & NRI seats if sanctioned by the State Government)|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 (including 15% seats through AIPMT and NRI seats if sanctioned by the
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)||50 (including NRI seats if sanctioned by the State Government)|