- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
IPU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2015 2016:
The Choice Filling and Allotment of Seat is only applicable for the CET qualified candidates who have paid the Counselling Participation Fee of Rs. 1oo0 and also got themselves Registered thereafter. Theallotment of seats will be done as per merit in the region and category against sanctioned intake approved as on date of allotment.
Any CET qualified candidate, who has not paid the Counselling Participation Fee of Rs. 1000 or has paid the Counselling Participation Fee but not Registered will not be eligible to participate in this process.
The admissions in Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC) will be for the Category Delhi General, All India General, Delhi SC, All India SC, Delhi OBC, All lndia OBC, Delhi ST, All India ST.
The admissions in NDMC (Medical College) Hindu Rao Hospital will be only for Delhi General, Delhi SC, Delhi ST, Delhi OBC and Delhi Pl-i category.
The Choice Filling will only be permitted from the period 20/07/2015 2016 (Sunday) to 22/07/2015 2016 (Tuesday)
Admissions in Army College of Medical Sciences. The admission to the ACMS is for the children of eligible sewing Army personnel, Ex Army personnel and war widows/widows of the Army. The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given in Part B of the Admission Brochure 2o14-15 against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to ACMS at time of Counseling/Admission.
The candidates are further advised to go through the Online Counselling Procedure, instructions, User Manual and FAQs which have been uploaded on the admission website ipuadmissions.nic.in. All candidates are advised to read each &. every instruction regarding online procedure and also information pertaining to admission as given in the Brochure already uploaded on the websites.
IPU MBBS Counselling 2015 2016 Schedule
There will be three rounds of Online Counselling and the Schedule for Choice Filling, Declaration Result, Submission of Academic Fee and Withdrawal Dates for the three rounds of Online Counselling is as given below:
IPU MBBS Counselling 2015 2016 Important Information
Medical Examination of the Allotted candidates.
The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by a duly constituted Medical Board of the respective allotted colleges. Only those, who are certified to be medically fit by the Medical Board will be admitted. If, in the assessment of the Medial Board, a candidate medically unfit for admission to the course, his/her candidature will be rejected and the decision of the Board shall be final. Any rejection on the medical ground will be communicated to the University within two days of the last day of stipulated date of joining the candidate.
During the Choice Filling Period, the candidate has to fill choices for admission, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available in the order of his preference. The complete seats matrix containing the number of seats in each category in each institute is available for information and filing the choices by the candidate.
Once the period for filling of Choices is over, the choices filled by the candidate will get automatically locked by the system and no change of choices after last date and time will be permitted
Once the period for filing of choices is over, choices filled by the candidate cannot he changed. Thesechoices will be used for all rounds of counseling. These choices filled by the registered candidates will be considered for the allotment of seat: as per the merit and category of the candidate and will be used for all rounds of counselling.
Documents to be submitted by candidates in the Admission Branch in person for Withdrawal of Admission schedule:
- Allotment Letter
- Academic Fee Receipt of Part payment of Rs 40,000
- Withdrawal Slip generated Online for Withdrawal of Admission
- Relevant documents like cancelled cheque in original
- Please note that withdrawal of admission is only permissible in accordance within the dates as given in this schedule.
- No refund of fee will be permissible after the scheduled date for online withdrawal is over.
- The candidate who successfully withdraws their admission online but he/she fails to report and submit the document in person to the Admissions Branch as per the scheduled date as given in this schedule will have no right to claim refund of fee.
The following documents will be submitted at the allotted college at the time of reporting
- CET Admit Card (only those candidates who have not submitted the original in the University).
- Print out of the Registration Form
- Allotment letter
- Academic Fee Receipt of Part payment
- Admission Slip with Enrollment Number
- All Original Markshect of qualifying Examination
- Proof of studying 11th Class
- Proof of Date of Birth (Secondary School Certificate – Original & one photocopy)
- Reservation Certificate, as per requirement, for candidates seeking admission in Reserved Category.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination has been passed or from Gaztetted Officcr (Original and One Photocopy).
Candidate please note that the allotment of seat is purely provisional and the admission is subject to the verification of documents, credentials and fulfilling of all eligibility conditions of qualifying examination in the respective Region and Category as per the CGSIP University policy.
A copy of instructions for joining the institute, must be collected by each candidate, at the time of physical verification.