- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Chhattisgarh TET 2015 2016, Chhattisgarh TET Eligiblity criteria , CGTET Results 2015 2016,Chhattisgarh TET CGTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers EXAMINATION ADMIT CARD – 2015 2016 ,Chhattisgarh TET CGTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers, CGTET Exam Results,CGTET Exam Result,CGTET Eligibility for upper Primary teachers class VI-VII (Paper II),Chhattisgarh TET CGTET Exam PatternCGTET 2015 2016 Admit card ,CGTET 2015 2016 Answer key
Chhattisgarh TET Syllabus 2015 2016 CG TET cgvyapam Chhattisgarh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Chhattisgarh TET) 2015 2016 or CG TET 2015 2016 Exam for the recruitment of primary teachers Paper I and Paper II Exam
Structure and Content of Chhattisgarh TET (CG TET)
All questions in CG TET test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. There will be two papers of CG TET.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II). Chhattisgarh Teacher’s Eligibility Test
CG TET Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory):
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(v) Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks
Total 150 MCQs 150 Marks
CG TET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Chhattisgarh TET
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30Marks
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30Marks
(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science 60 MCQs 60Marks
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science 60 MCQs 60Marks
(c) For any other teacher ï¿½ either (a) or (b)
• Question Paper Pattern of CG TET Exam (Chhattisgarh TeaChers Eligibility Test): All Objective types multiple Choice questions and the total mark is 150.
• CG TET Examination Total Time is sCheduled only 90-minutes for the candidates to answer questions.
• CGhattisgarh TeaCGers Eligibility Test (CG TET) Examination syllabus is Basic knowledge of Students PsyCGology, Science, Arts, Language & General Knowledge paper.
• Marks to Qualify / Pass CG TET (Chattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test) Exam: 60% marks should be aieved to pass (qualify) the CG TET Examination successfully and to appear in afterwards examinations.