- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Tips By Topper,CTET Part I and II tips,sample CTET Part I and II in June 2011 papers,How to prepare for TET,How to prepare for CTET,How to prepare for NET,How to prepare for SET,How to prepare for Teachers Eligibility Test,State Teachers Eligibility Test,National Teachers Eligibility Test,Eligibility and Qualifications for TET, Teachers Eligibility Test TET Exam Date Notification,Syllabus and Scheme,Paper I (for classes I to V) Duration of examination,Structure and Content of the CTET,Central Teacher Eligibility Test PREPARATION,
Here we present you tips by those who cleared CTET exam with distinction. Hope their experiences will help!I feel CTET is not a difficult exam to crack if you take care of a few basic things. Here I am to suggest you certain tips which worked for me and
- Brush up you basic psychological and sociological theories which you must have read in your B.Ed or B.el.ed.
- Look through the syllabus of NCERT till class X. Focus on key concepts which are there.
- Practice mock tests within a fixed time. This would help to increase your speed and would help you to finish the paper timely.
- While attempting the paper, finish off the answers which come to your mind first. Once you are done then think over questions which you had left. This would save your time and would help you from getting into panic.
- Be calm and believe in your learning and experiences. After all, being teachers we can handle all kind of challenges efficiently
Kulvinder Kaur, Cleared CTET Part I and II in June 2011.
Here I am not with the tips so as to how to get through CTET but with few sharings which worked for me and might work for you.
- be determined. Put your best foot forward.
- don’t get stuck on a question as time is limited. Read it twice.
If you don’t know the answer, move ahead. Revisit those questions after you are through with your exam.
[An important thing: as there is no negative marking in this exam, so do
- manage your time properly. Going through previous years’ question papers will be of great help. Consider those as your mock exam. Try and attempt those in the stipulated time.
- Last but not the least, have a good night sleep. Don’t let your night sleep suffer. Otherwise your exam will suffer.
- At the end, I would just like to say that give your best and after that don’t
ALL THE BEST !
Tanushree Ghai, Cleared CTET Part I and II in March 2012.