- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Orissa TET ,Answer sheets of OTET Exam -2015 2016,OTET Exam-2015 2016 Scoring Key,Guidelines for OTET Exam 2015 2016,www.bseorissa.in Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Exam DateNotification for OTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,Eligibility and Qualifications for Orissa TET, OTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,OTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V) Duration of examination,odisha TET results
Get Here Latest Updates of 2015 2016
OTET 2015 2016 Orissa TET www.bseorissa.in Orissa Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Exam DateNotification for OTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment.
OTET 2015 2016 Orissa TET
- The Government of Orissa will conduct Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) 2015 2016 also known as Orissa TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Orissa TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa.
- OTET 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Orissa OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Orissa. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply onlinefor this examination. Here are the details of the OTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Orissa TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015 2016:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Orissa TET (OTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for OTET.
OTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
OTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Orissa primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Orissa upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
OTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)