- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016,Government of Kerala TET,Kerala TET,SET notifications, State Eligibility Test,TET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment, Eligibility and Qualifications for Kerala TET,Syllabus and Scheme,Structure and Content,Duration of examination,KTET 2015 2016 details,Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) hiring D.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with B.Ed, TTC
Get Here Latest Updates of 2015 2016
KTET 2015 2016 Kerala TET Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) Exam Date Notification forKTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) hiring D.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with B.Ed, TTC holders for KTET 2015 2016 role
Qualification : D.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with B.Ed, TTC
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 24/08/2015 2016
Details of Post :
KTET 2015 2016
The RTE Act 2009 directs the State to ensure the quality requirement for recruitment of teachers. The persons recruited as teachers should possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling. K-TET is an examination to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala.
Separate test will be conducted to select teachers for Category I (Lower Primary classes), Category II (Upper Primary classes) Category III (High School classes) and Category IV ( for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu ( up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Craft) and Physical Education teachers.
The conduct of the examination is entrusted with Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala. A prospectus for the examination is made available in the website of Pareeksha Bhavan (www.keralapareekshabhavan.in) and SCERT (www.scert.kerala.gov.in) Candidates are strictly advised to go through the same before submitting the application form. Qualifications for applying for each category are given in detail in the Prospectus.
The exam fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for each category. Fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
Applications should be submitted to Pareeksha Bhavan only through online. Print out of the application and copy of the certificates need not be sent to Pareeksha Bhavan. Exam fee may be remitted in cash to any of the selected branch of State Bank of Travancore inside and outside Kerala. The procedure for sending application and remitting fee is given in detail in the Prospectus (Page 14 & 15). Candidates can choose the district for the examination while filling the application. The centre of examination will be allotted by Pareeksha Bhavan in the admit card.
The timetable for the examination is as follows:
Important dates to remember :
Submission of Application (online): 8/08/2015 2016 to 24/08/2015 2016
Downloading Admit Card through website : 09/09/2015 2016 to 27/09/2015 2016
Date of Examinations: 28/09/2015 2016 and 05/10/2015 2016
KTET 2015 2016 Kerala TET
- The Government of Kerala will conduct Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test (KTET) 2015 2016 also known as Kerala TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Kerala TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Kerala.
- KTET 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Kerala OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Kerala. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply onlinefor this examination. Here are the details of the KTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Kerala TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Kerala TET (KTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015 2016:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Kerala TET (KTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for KTET.
KTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
KTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Kerala primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Kerala upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
KTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)