- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test (DTET) Exam Date Notification of DTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,DTET 2015 2016 Delhi TET,Eligibility and Qualifications for Delhi TET , DTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,DTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V)State Eligibility Test,SET 2015 2016,Eligibility and Qualifications for CTET,CBSE CTET Answer Key 2015 2016,Download Admit Card of CTET 2015 2016,Sample OMR Sheet, Paper I,PaperII,ctet 2015 2016 answer key, ctet 2015 2016 answer sheet, CTET 2015 2016 Answer Sheet Paper2,CTET Answer Key July 2015 2016, CTET 2015 2016, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification
DTET 2015 2016 Delhi TET Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test (DTET) Exam Date Notification of DTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
DTET 2015 2016 Delhi TET
- The Government of Delhi will conduct Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test (DTET) 2015 2016 also known as Delhi TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Delhi TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Delhi.
- DTET 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Delhi OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Delhi. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply onlinefor this examination. Here are the details of the DTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
CBSE CTET Answer Key 2015 2016,Download Admit Card of CTET 2015 2016,Sample OMR Sheet, Paper I,PaperII,ctet 2015 2016 answer key, ctet 2015 2016 answer sheet, CTET 2015 2016 Answer Sheet Paper2,CTET Answer Key July 2015 2016, ctet answer sheet 2015 2016, ctet paper 1 answer key, ctet paper 2 answer key, Paper1,Download Admit Card of CTET 2015 2016,
CTET 2015 2016, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Notification Results Application Admission 2015 2016, CTET download admit card 2015 2016 here, CTET July brochure information, CTET last date submission, Structure Syllabus of CTET 2015 2016
Eligibility and Qualifications for Delhi TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Delhi TET (DTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015 2016:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Delhi TET (DTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for DTET.
DTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
DTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Delhi primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Delhi upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
DTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)