YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA (YUP) -2013,Employment Bank,The Scheme of Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa (YUP)-2013 ,Application Form for Unemployment Assistance (Annexure-I),Government of West Bengal,Office Asst Posts,government jobs,Application Fee,Selection Process,Educational Qualification,Instructions for Online Application, ‘YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA’ (YUP) -2013 Recruitment Advt & Application Form,Bank jobs 2013,Employment Bank West bengal,Employment Bank WB
Get Here Latest Updates of 2014
‘YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA’ (YUP) -2013
This is to inform that those persons who have enrolled their names in the Employment Bank upto 09 hours 38 minutes & 47 seconds in the morning of 15.03.2013 are being considered for Unemployment Assistance under “Yuva Utsaha Prakalpa” subject to fulfillment of the following criteria:
1. He/She should be enrolled with the Employment Bank as job-seeker
2. He/She must be unemployed and resident of West Bengal
3. He/She should be 18-45 years of age as on 01.04.2013
4. His/Her educational qualification should be class VIII passed and above
5. He/She has not availed financial assistance/ loan under any State/ Central Government sponsored Self-Employment Scheme.
6. Only one member of the family is eligible to receive assistance under the scheme
Amongst those persons who reside at Districts may contact their concerned office of the Sub-divisional Officer and those who reside in Kolkata may contact the Joint Director of Employment, Kolkata office at Purta Bhavan, Salt Lake for submission of application in prescribed format alongwith Unemployment Certificate in Annexure – II. Application Form, Annexures and other details of the Scheme are available in the Employment Bank website [www.employmentbankwb.gov.in]. Last date of submission of application is 30.09.2013.
We wish you all the best for your future..