- ticket title
- www.ceogujarat.nic.in CEO Gujarat Voter List 2017 revised website download Search Name Registration Online
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World by GDP PPP Per Capita Income
- BJP Complete Full Candidate list MCD Elections 2017 ward wise
- Nagaland SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Assam SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
GATE 2015 2016 Online registration begins,Examination Schedule of GATE 2015 2016,Structure of GATE 2015 2016,General Aptitude Questions,Duration and Examination Type ,branch wise subjects syllabus Gate 2015 2016 Notification ,GATE 2015 2016 Apply Online ,GATE 2015 2016 Admit Card Download, GATE 2015 2016 Syllabus,GATE 2015 2016 Admit Card Download, GATE 2015 2016 Application form, GATE 2015 2016 Apply Online, GATE 2015 2016 Exam Dates, GATE 2015 2016 Important Dates, GATE 2015 2016 Marks system, Gate 2015 2016 Notification, GATE 2015 2016 question pager pattern, GATE 2015 2016 Syllabus, GATE Exam 2015 2016 IIT Kharagpur, GATE Model Papers, GATE Online process, IIT Kharagpur GATE 2015 2016,
The Online registration for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2015 2016 has begun on Monday to take admission for pursuing M.Tech and PHd course from IIITs along with Engineering colleges across the country.
The registration for female candidates will not be free this time.
The Female students will have to pay the application fee of Rs./-750 to register themselves for GATE. Last year the registration for female students was free of cost. The Application Fee this year for students has also been increased from Rs./-1,200 to Rs./- 1,500.
Forty percent of female students opt for GATE. The website for Gate Online Processing System (GOPS) will kick off on September 02. The applicants will be able to register themselves till October 01 and the Online application form will be submitted till October 03.
The printed format of Online Application Form will be submitted till October 10. The Application Fee (Rs.10 extra) with net banking from State Bank of India/ Syndicate Bank challan (25 Rs. extra) can be paid.
GATE 2015 2016 examinations will be held on Saturday and Sunday between February 1 and March 2 in two different shifts. There will be no change once you opt for your exam shifts. The applicants will be able to change only the examination centres.
The 15 Public Sector Units (PSUs) will give jobs to the candidates based on the scores of GATE. The examination of Gate will be held in 20 different cities. This time new paper ‘Ecology and Evolution’ has been introduced in GATE 2015 2016 and test for all the 22 papers in Gate 2015 2016 will be conducted in online mode, which will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
Important dates for GATE 2015 2016:
1. GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) opens: 2nd September 2015 2016
2. Last Date for Enrollment: 1st October 2015 2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd October 2015 2016
4. Last Date for the receipt of Print-out of the ONLINE Application: 10th October 2015 2016
5.Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Center: 20th November 2015 2016
6. Availability of Admit Card on the GOAPS website for printing: 18th December, 2015 2016
7. GATE 2015 2016 Online Examination: Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon, Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM on
Announcement of Results: March 28 2015 2016 (10:00 Hrs)
Registration Fee :
For Female Candidates: Rs.-/ 750.
For Male Candidates : Rs.-/ 1,500
For SC/ST candidates : Rs.-/ 750.
For More information on GATE, 2015 2016 CLICK HERE.
GATE 2015 2016 Syllabus,GATE 2015 2016 Admit Card Download, GATE 2015 2016 Application form, GATE 2015 2016 Apply Online
NOTE: For any problem related to the Gate Online Application Processing System (GOAPS), please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.
We wish you all the best for your future..