- ticket title
- SSC CHSL Results 2015 2016 declared on 29 July 2016– Download CHSL LDC & DEO Exam Admit Card,Download SSC LDC DEO Admit Card Website: All Region, Download CHSL Clerk, Data Entry Operator Exam Results
- List of best colleges in America,Forbes top 50,Top 10 Universities Colleges of USA, US News list of colleges,Rankings of top Best 100 Colleges Schools University United States 2016, World Ranking of USA Universities 2016 2017
- Best colleges in America,Forbes top 50,Top 10 Universities Colleges of USA, US News list of colleges,Rankings of top Best 100 Colleges Schools University United States, World Ranking of USA Universities 2016 2017
- University of California–Berkeley MBA admission details, usa, University of California–Berkeley Admission Dates Schedule 2016, University of California–Berkeley Haas Admission details, fees structure ,Global admission procedure, International Admission details, California–Berkeley (Haas) University graduation School Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2016, GRE , GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, Deadlines & Fees, rankings, Tuition and fees,TOP B SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
- University of California Los Angeles (Anderson) MBA admission details, usa,University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) Admission Dates Schedule 2015 2016, University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) Admission details, fees structure ,Global admission procedure, International Admission details,University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) graduation School Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2015 2016-14, GRE , GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, Deadlines & Fees, rankings, Tuition and fees,TOP B SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
The Government of Puducherry will conduct Puducherry Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016 , Puducherry TET , Puducherry TET, exam for teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Puducherry ,Eligibility and Qualifications for Puducherry TET,Puducherry 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,Structure and Content subjects,Pondicherry TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (PTET) – 2015 2016
The Government of Puducherry will conduct Puducherry Teachers Eligibility Test2015 2016 also known as Puducherry TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities.Puducherry TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the territory of Puducherry.
- Puducherry 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Puducherry OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Puducherry. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the Puducherry notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Applications are invited upto 5.30 p.m. on 15.07.2015 2016 for Teacher Eligibility Test – Paper I and Paper II for the year 2015 2016 from the eligible candidates in Puducherry (Pondicherry and Karaikal Region.
Category of Candidates for TET :
The Following categories of candidates should write the Teacher Eligibility Test :
a. The Primary School Teachers / Trained Graduate Teachers appointed with the prescribed qualifications in Government, Government Aided and Un-aided Schools on or after 23rd August, 2010. But exemption will be granted to persons whose appointment process initiated prior to NCTE notification dated: 23.08.2010.
b. All Candidates with necessary qualifications and seeking for appointment as Teachers for Classes I to V and VI to VIII.
c. Candidates who want to improve their previous TET Paper-I and TET Paper – II scores.
Eligibility to Write TET :
Candidates should possess the following prescribed qualifications to write the Teacher Eligibility Test :
a. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education (regarding other State D.T.Ed Certificate, evaluation certificate is necessary) in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Secondary Grade Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
b. Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics and Computer Science or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II.
c. Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.T.Ed / B.Ed during the current Academic Year (2012 – 2015 2016) are also permitted to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Such Candidate’s should have successfully completed the course in the current Academic Year (2012-2015 2016) itself and should produce D.T.Ed / B.Ed Certificate during Certificate Verification otherwise they shall not be considered for current year Government recruitment process. However they may be issued with TET certificate after producing D.T.Ed Diploma certificate / B.Ed Degree Certificate.
Puducherry 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
Puducherry Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Puducherry primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Puducherry upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Puducherry 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Puducherry Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
PUDUCHERRY 2015 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Puducherry Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)