Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (SKTET) Exam Date Notification of SKTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,SKTET 2015 2016 ,Sikkim TET, Eligibility and Qualifications for Sikkim TET,SKTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme,SKTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V), SKTET 2015 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII),Structure and Content for Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016,Sikkim State Eligibility Test,SET 2015 2016
Get Here Latest Updates of 2015 2016
SKTET 2015 2016 Sikkim TET Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (SKTET) Exam Date Notification of SKTET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
SKTET 2015 2016 Sikkim TET
- The Government of Sikkim will conduct Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test (SKTET) 2015 2016 also known as Sikkim TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Sikkim TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Sikkim.
- SKTET 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Sikkim OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Sikkim. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply onlinefor this examination. Here are the details of the SKTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Sikkim TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Sikkim TET (SKTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015 2016:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Sikkim TET (SKTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for SKTET.
SKTET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
SKTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Sikkim primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Sikkim upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
SKTET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
SKTET 2015 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)