- ticket title
- SSC CHSL Results 2015 2016 declared on 29 July 2016– Download CHSL LDC & DEO Exam Admit Card,Download SSC LDC DEO Admit Card Website: All Region, Download CHSL Clerk, Data Entry Operator Exam Results
- List of best colleges in America,Forbes top 50,Top 10 Universities Colleges of USA, US News list of colleges,Rankings of top Best 100 Colleges Schools University United States 2016, World Ranking of USA Universities 2016 2017
- Best colleges in America,Forbes top 50,Top 10 Universities Colleges of USA, US News list of colleges,Rankings of top Best 100 Colleges Schools University United States, World Ranking of USA Universities 2016 2017
- University of California–Berkeley MBA admission details, usa, University of California–Berkeley Admission Dates Schedule 2016, University of California–Berkeley Haas Admission details, fees structure ,Global admission procedure, International Admission details, California–Berkeley (Haas) University graduation School Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2016, GRE , GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, Deadlines & Fees, rankings, Tuition and fees,TOP B SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
- University of California Los Angeles (Anderson) MBA admission details, usa,University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) Admission Dates Schedule 2015 2016, University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) Admission details, fees structure ,Global admission procedure, International Admission details,University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) graduation School Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2015 2016-14, GRE , GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, Deadlines & Fees, rankings, Tuition and fees,TOP B SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
Maharashtra TET ,MH TET 2015 2016,Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test,Notification for MH TET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment,SET notifications, State Eligibility Test, Eligibility and Qualifications for Maharashtra TET,Syllabus and Scheme,Structure and Content,Duration of examination,subjects in MHTET
Get Here Latest Updates of 2015 2016
MH TET 2015 2016 Maharashtra TET Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (MH TET) Exam DateNotification for MH TET 2015 2016 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
MH TET 2015 2016 Maharashtra TET
- The Government of Maharashtra will conduct Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2015 2016 also known as Maharashtra TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Maharashtra TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Maharashtra.
- Statistics provided by the note pointed out that the total number of sanctioned posts for teachers in the state is 3,38,658 and 32,746 of these posts are vacant. In all 81.66% of the 69,722 schools have RTE-compliant pupil-teacher ratio (PTR) in the state. Maharashtra’s overall PTR has been pegged at 25 students per teacher, while the number of RTE-compliant PTR schools is 56,932.
- The state has 64,296 schools with drinking water facilities and this constitutes 92.22% of the total schools while 60,058 schools (86.14%) have ramps. Similarly, 16,542 schools have common toilets while 49,772 schools have independent toilets for girls and boys.
- MH TET 2015 2016 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Maharashtra OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Maharashtra. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the MH TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Maharashtra TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Maharashtra TET (MH TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2015 2016:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Maharashtra TET (MH TET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2015 2016 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for MH TET.
MH TET 2015 2016 Exam pattern, Syllabus and Scheme:
MH TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Maharashtra primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Maharashtra upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
MH TET 2015 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 2016
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government)