- ticket title
- List of best colleges in America,Forbes top 50,Top 10 Universities Colleges of USA, US News list of colleges,Rankings of top Best 100 Colleges Schools University United States 2016, World Ranking of USA Universities 2016 2017
- Best colleges in America,Forbes top 50,Top 10 Universities Colleges of USA, US News list of colleges,Rankings of top Best 100 Colleges Schools University United States, World Ranking of USA Universities 2016 2017
- University of California–Berkeley MBA admission details, usa, University of California–Berkeley Admission Dates Schedule 2016, University of California–Berkeley Haas Admission details, fees structure ,Global admission procedure, International Admission details, California–Berkeley (Haas) University graduation School Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2016, GRE , GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, Deadlines & Fees, rankings, Tuition and fees,TOP B SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
- University of California Los Angeles (Anderson) MBA admission details, usa,University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) Admission Dates Schedule 2015 2016, University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) Admission details, fees structure ,Global admission procedure, International Admission details,University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson) graduation School Counselling Notification Admission Procedure 2015 2016-14, GRE , GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, Deadlines & Fees, rankings, Tuition and fees,TOP B SCHOOLS IN AMERICA
- Karnataka PGCET results for MBA and MCA admissions 2016 declared
10 DU colleges re-open seats in 10th cut-off list,Delhi University DU Tenth (10th) Cut Off List 2015 2016-www.du.ac.in, DU 10th Cut Off List 2015 2016, DU 6th/ 7th/ 8th/ 9th/ 10th Cut off list 2015 2016, DU Tenth (10th) Cut Off List, DU Tenth (10th) Cut Off List 2015 2016, DU Tenth (10th) Cut Off List 2015 2016 issued,DU 10th cut-off list out, colleges still far from filling up seats,DU admission,10th cut-off list,Colleges,Filling up seats,General category,Shaheed Bhagat Singh College,College,Rajdhani College
DU 10th cut-off list out, colleges still far from filling up seats
Even though Delhi University accepted a record number of applications this year, the varsity seems to be finding it difficult to fill up seats as a number of colleges reopened admissions in the 10th cut off list issued tonight.
With a deadline assigned to colleges by the university to fill up their seats by July 31, the admission process seems far from being closed as several courses have been reopened in the general category while the reserved seats remain to be filled.
Instead of decreasing, the number of colleges in which Commerce is available has gone up from 7 in 9th cut off list to 14 due to withdrawals at some colleges.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, College of Vocational Studies, Rajdhani College and S.G.N.D Khalsa are among the colleges where the course is available.
But the most surprising development in the 10th cut-off list is the reopening of Commerce admissions at SRCC for OBC and PWD candidates. The cut-off for OBC candidates has been put at 93.75-95.75, while the cut-off for PWD applicants is 74.25-91.25.
Among the Science courses, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics continues to be available at Sri Venkateswara College. Kirori Mal college too has Physics and Mathematics open along with English and Economics.
The admissions on the tenth cut off list will take place on July 30 and 31.
Nearly 2.5 lakh forms, both offline and online, were received by DU for admission this year.
Classes for the new academic session began from July 24.
10 DU colleges re-open seats in 10th cut-off list
Delhi University has released its 10th cut-off list Tuesday, with 10 colleges re-opening seats for admissions after having declared those closed in the ninth list.
Kirori Mal College has opened undergraduate seats for economics and English with the cut-off set at 94.5 per cent and 88.75 per cent, respectively.
The College of Vocational Studies, Sri Aurobindo College, Zakir Husain College, Sri Venkateswara College, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Rajdhani College, Maharaja Agrasen College and Kalindi College have also opened seats for commerce, economics and English courses.
Maharaja Agrasen College has opened admission for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course with 88.75 per centage, declared closed after the fourth list.
“Seats are available because students are appearing for management entrances and with declaration of results, they are withdrawing from other courses,” Maharaja Agrasen College principal Sunil Sondhi told.
Similarly, for science courses, a few colleges have re-opened seats for botany, zoology, chemistry, mathematics and physics.
Hansraj, Hindu College, Rajdhani College and Zakir Husain College are the ones that still have seats in science courses for general category candidates.
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, Rajdhani College, Ram Lal Anand College and Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College have a few seats left for the Bachelor of Technology courses.
“This is the last list the university will release because the admission process ends July 31,” added Sondhi.
DU has introduced the four-year undergraduate course from this academic year, making it mandatory for students to study foundational courses during the first two years along with applied courses.
See more at:
Tenth Cut Off List Of DU –
Source: myresultplus,indiatoday, Core information taken from DU official website: http://www.du.ac.in/
We wish you all the best for your future..
The only educational website with Results(State wise), Counselling(Medical,Engineering) State wise+Union Territories Notifications, Premier Institutes admission details,Foreign studies,Best Institutes all across the globe, US(America), UK(England), Europe, Australia, Top Colleges/Universities with admission details,dates,fees, Visa details, Jobs(State,Central Government).