- ticket title
- Telangana SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Odisha SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Uttarakhand SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Himachal Pradesh SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
- Goa SSC 10th Board Exam 2017 Results Dates Download Answers
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 2016 2015 2016, Nausena Bharti 2015 2016, Vacancy for navy Short service commission SSC SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT 2015 2016 BATCH, Indian Navy Vacancy Positions 2015 2016
- Online Applicants can now REPRINT their online application form. Click Here
- All candidates reporting for SSB at NSB Coimbatore are to report at Coimbatore Railway Station at 0600h.
- YOU CAN NOW APPLY FOR PERMANENT COMMISSION LOGISTICS CADRE/ SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION EDUCATION OFFICER/ SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION EDUCATION Click Here
- SSB Candidates need to carry hard copy of valid travel tickets for reimbursement of rail fare.
- YOU CAN NOW APPLY FOR PERMANENT COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN 10+2 B.TECH CADET ENTRYClick Here
- Candidates can download Admit card from download section Click Here
- The tentative schedule of advertisement for next batch is ( AA-135 & MR/NMR 01/2015 2016 – Mid Jun 13)
Following is the process as to how one can apply for Senior Secondary recruit.
The sailor post successful completion of initial training at INS Chilka will be allotted his branch. The decision to allot the branch/ trade will be as per the requirement of the service.
HOW TO APPLY- Batch SSR-01/2015 2016
1. Candidates have the option of submitting application in Physical format (HAND WRITTEN on printed application) or e-application (ONLINE) for this Entry. Candidate can only apply in one of the formats. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate for the same entry will result in cancellation of candidature.2. The candidates desirous of applying online (e-application) can do so from 25 May 2015 2016 to 06 Jun 2015 2016.The last date for the receipt of the printed copy of the Physical/ e-application Form at Naval Headquarters is 16 Jun 2015 2016.The candidates need to attach the following documents
(a) 10th pass certificate.
(b) 12th marksheet.
(d) NCC Certificate, if held.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
3. Before filling of the e-application, it is advisable to keep the matriculation certificate, 10+2 certificates readily available for correct filling up of personal particulars. The candidate should also have a valid e-mail address as it is mandatory and need to be filled.
4. For filling a application online visit our website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in and proceed as follows:-
(a) Click on the “Sailor Entry” button under the option Apply Online.
(b) Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field.
(c) Before clicking the Submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct because you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
(d) After submitting the form, APPLICATION Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This APPLICATION number will get printed automatically on the print out of the online application form. If the system does not generate the APPLICATION Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of Application by the system.
(e) Following is to be written on the Envelope: –
APPLICATION FOR SSR 01/2015 2016 Batch
ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ______ ”
Percentage in 10+2 ______% .
(f) The candidates desirous of applying online (e-application) can do so from 25 May 2015 2016 to 06 Jun 2015 2016.The last date for the receipt of the printed copy of the Physical/ e-application Form at Naval Headquarters is 16 Jun 2015 2016.
|Sno.||Candidate address (state)||Application to be addressed to||Sno.||Candidate address (state)||Application to be addressed to|
|1||Delhi, Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||2||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur ,J & K Andaman Nicobar Islands, Carnicobar Kerala UT of Lakshdeep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cant New Delhi -110 010|
|3||West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road New Delhi -110 003||4||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakyapuri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|5||Orissa Karnataka||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung Enclave PO New Delhi -110 029||6||Andhra Pradesh Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001|
|7||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V New Delhi -110 022||8||Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO New Delhi -110 002|
|9||Punjab &UT of Chandigarh Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO New Delhi -110 002||10||Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojani Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023|
|11||Madhya Pradesh Chatisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi -57||12||Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram ,Main PO, New Delhi 110066|
1. Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with system generated Application Number and all documents as mentioned in sub Para 2(a),2(b),2(c) and 2(d) above by 16 Jun 2015 2016, will be the final CONFIRMATION of receipt of your Application at IHQ MoD(N).
2. Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, without assigning reasons, if found INELIGIBLE at any point of time. Hence, only filling the application online/generation of APPLICATION No does not indicate that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement.
3.Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled. IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures of documents not attached properly.